Jan 30, 2013

OMG Chicken


Find it on Pinterest
Cooks Note: Dinner time is crazy time at my house. So.......I forgot to take a picture of the OMG Chicken. I promise to take one next time I make it, not that the picture would have looked very good, cause it is not the most beautiful dish, but OMG was it good! The kids loved it and it was very simple. Took about 10 min to put together. I added more Parmesan cheese than it called for, I used a total of about 1/2 a cup and mine needed a lot longer to bake, actually about 20 min longer. This one is especially good for weeknights. Enjoy!

Ingredients and Directions:

mix 1/2 cup of sour cream and 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
Spread over chicken breast in a baking dish.
Sprinkle Italian bread crumbs on top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. OMG


**The original recipe is no longer on the site that you are linked to through Pinterest, but the recipe is short and sweet.



No comments :