Find it on Pinterest
Cook's Note: This pasta was not only very easy to throw together, but also very delicious and rich in flavor! I highly recommend making this for dinner. It tastes "restaurant fancy". This recipe is an example of what we are all about here at Suburban Epicurean - easy and delicious meals for your family without a lot of work!
What You Need:
- 1 package of refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 (16-oz.) jar Classico Sun-dried tomato Alfredo sauce
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 medium-size fresh tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Garnish: fresh basil strips
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, pour Alfredo sauce into a medium saucepan. Pour wine into sauce jar; cover tightly, and shake well. Stir wine mixture into saucepan. Stir in chopped tomatoes and 1/2 cup chopped basil, and cook over medium-low heat 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Toss with pasta, and top evenly with 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese. Garnish, if desired.
This "Pinspiration" comes from My Recipes via Southern Living