Cooks Note: This is NOT a Pinterest recipe. this is one my Mom has been making for years. It seems like there are a million of stroganoff recipes out there and none of them are the same. Well, here is one more. This is really yummy, it is not the most gorgeous thing in the world by any means, but it tastes good! I serve this on egg noodles, but it would work just as well over white rice, whatever you prefer. Try it, let me know if you like it. I have been making it and eating it forever and have never had a complaint. Enjoy!
What You Will Need:
1 lb. ground beef
1/2 white onion, chopped
1 12 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
1/2-1 cup sour cream (to taste)
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 Package large Egg noodles
1. Chop onion and sauté in non stick skillet till translucent
2. Add ground beef to onion and brown (drain excess fat)
3. Add can of Soup. salt and pepper
4. Once soup is mixed in, add sour cream and cook an additional 5 min to mix everything together.
5. Cook noodles according to package directions and drain
6. Spoon Stroganoff onto a bed of noodles and serve (Sprinkle with Paprika for color)