May 7, 2013

Cream Cheese Corn




Find it On Pinterest


Cook's Note: Tonight I needed a quick but yummy side dish that everyone would like. I really get sick of the same old, broccoli with butter, salad with balsamic, rice, you know, the usual sides you make in a pinch. So I found this one on Pinterest and the whole family raved. I added bacon for some color, and I used a little less red pepper flakes, cause we aren't spicy people, but it was really yummy and I will be making it again for sure. Enjoy!


What You Will Need:

1lb Corn (thawed or fresh)
1T Butter
3 oz. Cream Cheese
Red Pepper Flakes to taste
Salt and Pepper to taste
3 Slices bacon, crispy and crumbled


Directions:

In a medium saucepan combine – corn, butter, and cream cheese. When it is heated through and cream cheese is melted season with salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Crumble bacon on top.

This "Pinspiration" comes from Budget Savvy Diva

No comments :