May 7, 2013

Rosemary Sweet Potatoes and Italian Chicken



Find it On Pinterest

Cook’s Note: A dear friend of mine made this dish once when she invited me and my husband over for dinner and I fell in love and asked her for the recipe. I’ve made this several times and everyone loves it. I have tweaked this recipe slightly. This recipe is SO incredibly easy and delicious – why not make it part of your dinner rotation? I know that I will continue to make this recipe for my family for years to come!

What You Will Need

1/2 cup Bottle of Italian Dressing (try Kraft Zesty Italian)
3 Tbsp. brown sugar
1 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
3-4 medium sweet potatoes cut into wedges
3-4 chicken breasts (cubed)

Directions

Heat oven to 375ºF. Mix dressing, sugar and rosemary in a large mixing bowl. Next, add potatoes and chicken; toss to coat. Transfer potatoes to a large glass casserole dish.

Bake about 1 hour or until potatoes are tender and chicken is done (165ºF).

ENJOY!

This "Pinspiration" comes from my Friend! 

No comments :