Aug 12, 2013

Buttery Crockpot Turkey Breast



Cooks Note: I recognize this is not a great picture, but how pretty is turkey unless you pull it out of the oven on Thanksgiving all golden and glorious? And this is done in the crockpot, so it is yummy and tender, but not beautiful. I did not use a recipe for this, I was wingin' it with what I had on hand. But, I served it with stuffing and corn, like Thanksgiving in August and everyone loved it. Enjoy!



Find it on Pinterest

Ingredients:


(1)  3 to 4 lb. boneless turkey breast (I used Purdue)

(1) Packet French Onion Soup mix
Enough water to cover the bottom of the crockpot
(1) Melted stick of butter
A Dash of Salt and Pepper

Directions:

  • Place frozen turkey breast in crockpot
  • Cover with onion soup packet and Salt and Pepper and water
  • Pour butter over the top of the turkey
  • Cook on High for 5-6 hours (depends on your pot)
  • Switch to low for an hour and then to warm till ready to serve

No comments :