Oct 26, 2013

Caramel Apple Crescent Rolls



Find it on Pinterest

Cooks Note: This was a last minute impromptu dessert that came to fruition because I did not have a pie crust to use with my apple pie filling and I needed a quick dessert. Anytime I can use crescent rolls I do, so I threw in some caramel and it turned out really great! Also good as an after school snack! Use cherry, peach, pumpkin, blueberry, whatever you want, they would all be delish. Enjoy!  


Ingredients:

1 Can Crescent Rolls
1 Can Apple Pie Filling
Dash of Nutmeg
1 tsp Cinnamon
2 T Caramel Dessert Sauce
Powdered Sugar for Sprinkling 

Directions:

1. Pour Apple Pie filling into mixing bowl
2. Cut large apple slices into smaller chunks (I do this right in the bowl)
3. Add Cinnamon, Nutmeg, and dessert sauce and mix together
4. Unroll crescent rolls as you would normally per package directions
5. Place one tablespoon of Apple Pie mixture in the top center of the crescent roll and roll per package directions.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 12-18 minutes, or until golden brown
7. Sprinkle crescent rolls with powdered sugar and serve warm


No comments :