Jan 27, 2014

Crock Pot Brookie





Find it on Pinterest

Cooks Note: I found this recipe and it was called Heavenly Crock pot Dessert, and I hope Grandma is not mad but,  my daughter being the smart little monkey that she is, decided Brookie was a great name. I will be honest, I have never made a dessert in the crockpot before and I always thought it was a little odd, but this was really tasty. I think I have a super powerful crock pot though because my stuff cooks in about half the time that it says it will, so keep an eye on your Brookies or they might burn. Serve this with ice cream and maybe a little whip cream and you have a truly decadent dessert. Enjoy!


Ingredients:

1 box brownie mix
1 pouch chocolate chip cookie mix
1 stick of butter,melted
4 eggs
Ice cream to serve with it


Directions:

Spray crock with non-stick cooking spray. Mix brownie mix and chocolate chip cookie mix in a bowl with 4 eggs and a melted stick of butter.
Cook on high for 2-3 hours. Watch the crock pot until you have made this and know how long it takes.


This Pinspiration comes from Grandmas Slow Cooker Recipes

No comments :