Find it on Pinterest
Cooks Note: I have mixed reviews on this one, not because the recipe was bad, but the pork seemed to dry up a lot and I think chicken would be better in this recipe. The flavor is great and the recipe is very, very simple. Try it out and tell me how you like it prepared. Enjoy!
4 Boneless Pork Chops
1 10 oz can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 T Ranch Dressing Mix or 1 Packet
1. Sear Pork Chops lightly in a pan with a little oil, being careful not to cook them through
2. Place chops in lightly sprayed crock pot
3. Sprinkle Ranch mix over chops
4. Pour can of soup over chops
5. Cover and cook on High for 3-4 hours or Low 5-6.
(Cooking times may vary depending on your crock pot)
This Pinspiration from KeyIngredient.com