Mar 6, 2014

Swiss Chicken



Find it on Pinterest


Cooks Note: I have no idea where this recipe came from. My Mom has been making it for as long as I can remember. It is quite possibly the easiest recipe you will ever make, and one of the tastiest. I mean, it is, make it for company good, no joke. Give it a try and Enjoy!


Ingredients:

4 Defrosted Chicken breasts
Non-stick cooking spray
2 Cans (14.5 oz) Cream of Chicken soup
1/2 cup of milk
4 Slices Swiss Cheese
1 Box StoveTop stuffing (I like the chicken or turkey flavor, but any flavor would work)
3 T butter, melted


Directions:

Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with non stick spray 
Place 4 chicken breasts side by side in baking dish
Mix 2 cans of soup with milk until blended
Sprinkle each chicken breast with garlic powder 
Place one slice of Swiss on each chicken breast
Pour soup mixture over chicken to cover
Sprinkle the whole box of StoveTop over soup
Drizzle melted butter on StoveTop
Place in a 375 degree oven 30-45 min or until bubbly and chicken cooked through

This Pinspiration comes from My Mom


No comments :