Aug 31, 2015

Nutella Ice Cream with Almond Milk (Egg Free, No Cook!)


Find it on Pinterest


Cook's Note: I LOVE Nutella ... I mean - who doesn't? A few years ago I tried Giada's recipe for Nutella Gelato - it was my favorite ice cream ever! However, its a tedious process. You have to cook it, separate egg whites, etc... messy and takes too long (in my book!) So I scoured PINTEREST for a new recipe that might be easier. I found this recipe and thought I'd try it! I put my own spin on it of course, as I do all of my recipes. Hands down - this is the next best thing to Giada's Nutella Gelato ! It's EASY and DELICIOUS! it was gone in one hour too!

** Note - you will need a Blender and an Ice Cream Maker. The Cuisinart Ice Cream andYogurt Makers are the best. So easy to use and easy clean up. Not too pricey either (you can get them a  great price on Amazon, at Costco or Walmart/Target and it's a great investment if you are cook and love Ice Cream like we do!)

What You Will Need:
1/3 Cup Nutella
1/4 Cup Sugar
1 and 1/3 Cup Almond Milk
1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Sea Salt

Directions:
In your blender, blend: all ingredients. Next, place the mixture in a glass bowl, cove and place in freezer for 1 hour. After an hour has passed - take the mixture and pour into your Ice Cream Maker. Most people will tell you to churn in your ice cream make according to your ice cream maker's directions. But to save you time, so that you don't have to go and get your manual or google it yourself - Churn it for about 30 minutes.

Once that is done, transfer the ice cream into a container with a lid (don't store it in the ice cream maker bowl!) and let freeze overnight.

Enjoy the next day and love every minute of it! You can serve in a cone or bowl. This is so good, it doesn't need any toppings.

Another note: I tend to double this recipe because I have a hungry bunch!!

This "Pinspiration" comes from Chocolate Moosey








No comments :