Find it on Pinterest
Note: I added a small packet of Truvia to the mix since I used semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- 1.5 Cups whipping cream (I used half and half)
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk (I used the lite version)
- 6 Cups milk (whatever you prefer, I used 1%)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Cups chocolate chips (Milk or Semi-Sweet, whichever you prefer)
- I added one small Truvia packet
- Stir together the cream, milks, vanilla and chocolate chips in the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally, until mixture is hot and chocolate chips have melted. Stir again before serving. Garnish as desired.
TIP: To change it up a bit, you could always use white chocolate chips or add a little mint extract for a chocolate mint flavor.
This Pinspiration came from mrshappyhomemaker.com