Find it on Pinterest
COOK'S NOTE: The original name of this cake is the Ultimate Chocolate Fudge Bundt Cake and I tweaked it a little, but either name tells you that it is going to be delicious, rich, sweet, chocolatey and fattening.....just the way I like it! I mean the pictures speak for themselves, there is nothing about this recipe that I would change. I used a jar of fudge sauce as a time saver and just heated it up prior to pouring it on, but the homemade is obviously better. You can add whipped cream if you wanted, or even strawberries, but aside from that, make it, eat it, love it, repeat. ENJOY!
1 18.25 ounce chocolate cake mix
(I used fudge cake. If you cannot find this size, use what you can find and add a little more from a second obx)
1 3.4 ounce package of instant chocolate pudding
2 Cups of sour cream
1/3 Cup vegetable oil
1/2 Cup water
2 Cups Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
1 Jar Hot Fudge sauce for topping (as much or as little as you want, heated)
1. Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 10 inch bundt pan
2. In a bowl beat all ingredients, except chocolate chips, until well blended. Fold in chocolate chips.
3. Spoon thick batter into the prepared pan
4. Bake 50 minutes to 1 hour
5. Let the cake cool for 15 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely
6. Heat fudge sauce and drizzle as much or as little as you like.
This Pinspiration comes from: Let's Dish Recipes