Dec 23, 2017

Chocolate Peanut Butter Ritz Cookies





Cook's Note: My mom made these cookies every Christmas, for most of my childhood and adult life. Now I am making them with my own daughter. This is a recipe that kids can help with, is fairly easy, and well worth the effort!


What You Will Need: 
4 Sleeves of Regular Ritz Crackers (don't use wheat!)
1 Block of Chocolate Almond Bark
Cream Peanut Butter (I like Jiff Natural)


Directions: 
The simple first step is to make Peanut Butter crackers and set them all out on a flat surface. I had my child make these (its simple for them to do!) while I was doing the next step. 

Next melt the chocolate almond bark in a glass bowl that is microwave safe (melt chocolate according to package directions). 

Set out a long stretch of wax paper on your counter. This will be where you put the chocolate covered peanut butter cookies to dry! 

Now you are ready to begin dipping the peanut butter crackers in the melted chocolate - one by one, using tongs to shake off the excess chocolate. 



This "Pinspiration" comes from My Mom 



No comments :